KINGSWOOD COVID-19 UPDATE
Here at Kingswood Sports Club, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our Members, guests, staff and local community. Since re-opening, the Club has adhered to all NSW Health requirements to ensure a COVID Safe environment.
The NSW Government has recently announced wearing of masks in Clubs officially mandatory. We would like to reiterate that this new rule applies to Gaming areas ONLY, where the Government-required 1.5m social distancing is adhered to. Masks are not required to be worn in all other areas within the Club.
The safety and wellbeing of our Members, guests, staff and local community is our number one priority. We therefore request your cooperation with this additional COVID-19 measure that has been put into place and would like to take this opportunity to remind you that all previous COVID measures still apply:
- 1 person per 4 square metres;
- 1.5 social distancing;
- Temperature checks on entry;
- Check in via Service NSW app as well as swiping membership card as normal via InfoSign terminals;
- All Frontline Staff will continue to wear masks for the safety of Members, guests & staff;
- Patrons must be seated when consuming alcohol;
- Bookings of no more than 30 people permitted;
- No live music or dance floors;
- Adopt good hand Hygiene practices;
Join us at the Bistro 2747 daily as we have an array of delicious meals on offer. Trading hours are as normal:
- Monday & Sunday 12pm to 2pm;
- Wednesday – Sunday 12pm – 2.30pm
- Sunday – Tuesday 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- Wednesday – Saturday 5.30pm to 9pm
Plus, don’t forget our weekly Meat Raffle, which will be running every Thursday, Friday & Sunday from 6pm – There’s nothing like a BBQ to get the spirits raised!
Kingswood Sports Club will continue to review our COVID Safe practices accordingly with the changing situation as it unfolds, and make adjustments as necessary. It is our absolute priority to keep all of our Members, guests and staff safe during this time and we would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.