KINGSWOOD SPORTS CLUB
COVID-19 UPDATE – 06 MAY 2021
It’s business as usual.
Here at Kingswood Sports Club the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is of the upmost priority. Since reopening, the Club has adhered to all NSW Health requirements to ensure a COVID-19 safe environment.
Following the recent announcement by the NSW Government, as of 5pm today (Thursday 6 May) we will be putting the following measures in place:
- Masks must be worn by all Staff, Members & Guests in all areas of the Club.
- Dancing and Singing are now prohibited
- Patrons must be seated whilst drinking
- No entry to Staff, Members or Guests if they are feeling unwell
- No entry to Staff, Members or Guests if they have visited the COVID_19 hotspot locations listed by the Government
Thank you again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
COVID-19 UPDATE – 29 March 2021
We are thrilled to announce that as of Monday, 29 March dancing is now permitted.
However, your safety is our priority so the following measures will remain in place:
- No entry permitted to staff or customers feeling unwell
- Appropriate training and COVID-19 information is provided to all staff
- 1.5m Social Distancing
- 1 person per 2m2
- Controlled Traffic Flow
- COVID Safe Marshalls
This great news couldn’t come at a better time as we have a number of exciting events and activities coming up at Kingswood Sports Club.
- Euchre Monday from 7pm
- Bingo Wednesdays from 11am
- Darts Friday from 7pm
- Mother’s Day Major Raffle Sunday 9 May
- A Burger Menu
- Night Bowls Tournament Wednesday from 6pm
- Barefoot Bowls $10pp every day from 10am
- Weekly Meat Raffles Thursday, Friday & Sunday from 6pm
Keep up to date with everything that is going on in the Club by following us on social.